When planning an investment venture for immigration benefits, it is crucial to consult with an Investor visa lawyer early in the process. Our firm’s investor visa lawyer team has assisted thousands of investors in successfully achieving their U.S. immigration goals. Our services for investors begin with a consultation to evaluate each investor’s unique situation, short-term and long-term goals, and advise on the best visa options for that investor.
Commonly, investors pursue one of two options: an EB-5 visa (for permanent residence) or an E-2 visa. Our team has also creatively used other visa options for more entrepreneurial immigrant investors, like L visas or even H-1B visas. An investor visa lawyer with experience and knowledge of corporate immigration practices can provide a holistic approach to providing immigration solutions, unlocking options that other immigration attorneys may not know of.
Investor visas can often be the most beneficial temporary visas or the best route for a green card (permanent resident) for many foreign nationals looking to work and reside in the United States. Outside of documenting source of funds, qualifications for these visas are very flexible in terms of skill, degree, or country of birth.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR INVESTMENT IMMIGRATION?
The Klasko investment immigration attorney team has helped thousands of foreign nationals obtain U.S. immigration benefits through investment. The following are examples of individuals who may want to consider investment immigration in the U.S.:
- Retirees who are self-sufficient and want to reside in the United States
- Foreign investors wishing to purchase real estate or establish second residences
- Foreign nationals who qualify for permanent residence through family or employment but are on extremely long waiting lists
- Graduating students who have no job offer
- Graduating students with a job offer but unlucky in the H-1B lottery
- Parents who want a child to study in the US and obtain in-state tuition
- Foreign nationals who are reaching the 6-year limit for their H-1B visa status
- A CEO or corporate manager hired by a company but not transferring from its overseas subsidiary
- A foreign national investor in a US business who does not want to be active in the day-to-day operations of the business
- Entrepreneurs or students who want to start their own businesses
- Spouses of permanent residents
- Doctors who have not passed USMLE 1, 2 and 3
- Foreign nationals with employers who cannot or will not pay legal fees and advertising costs for a labor certification
- Foreign nationals who need/want to get out of a country with problems
- Foreign nationals with an urgent need or desire to become a permanent resident
- Individual owners of a business outside of the U.S.
- Many other foreign nationals who may have no other options for permanent legal status in the US.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION SERVICES
KILP attorneys also provide other related employment-based immigration business services including global immigration, worksite compliance, and litigation. The firm has specialized teams for these services.
- Corporate Immigration works with key stakeholders from multinational corporations, universities, research institutions, hospitals, and midsize to small companies in managing and developing their business immigration programs.
- EB-1 Immigrationhas a dedicated team including attorneys and technical writers who are highly successful at assisting professionals pursuing extraordinary achievements in their careers.
- Business Litigation can be a powerful tool to hold federal agencies accountable for unreasonable delays and improper adjudication tactics.
Klasko Immigration’s experienced investment immigration attorneys develop creative solutions to complex problems and go above and beyond to ensure our clients’ immigration needs are successfully met. The firm has pioneered several cutting-edge solutions that are now standard practice in the immigration industry and used by law firms nationwide.
As investor visa lawyers, we do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, consistently offering several solutions to difficult problems presented by clients. Our client feedback consistently ranks our extreme responsiveness as the most highly valued feature of our service model.