2:00PM – 3:00PM EDT
Partner Daniel Lundy spoke alongside a panel of experts and discussed the meaning and impacts of the USCIS Notice of Appeal to increase the investment minimum from $500,000 to $900,000 again.
The following was discussed:
- What does the USCIS Notice of Appeal mean?
- When will the investment amount increase to $900K?
- How can I invest today and lock in my $500K?
- Are regional center projects available at $500K?
- How can I receive a return on my $500K investment?
- How can I evaluate immigration and financial risk in a direct EB-5 project?
- What are multi-unit direct EB-5 investments, and what benefits do they offer?
- Will a multi-unit direct EB-5 investment diversify my immigration and financial risk?
To learn more about this event and to register, click here or the button below.