New York, NY
Practising Law Institute’s 51st Annual Immigration & Naturalization Institute will offer an outstanding faculty of leading practitioners who will discuss recent developments, key immigration trends, and practical strategies. Bill Stock will be speaking on a panel entitled “Challenges in H-1B practice – Outsourcing, the H-1B Cap, and Increased Labor Condition Application (LCA) Enforcement”.
- Update on USCIS’s regulation shifting “prioritization” of H-1B numbers
- Prospects for reform – both promising and problematic
- Challenges facing employers placing workers at third-party sites
- Challenges facing end user’s “receiving” employees on their work site
- Stepped up Wage and Hour Division investigations – where do things stand?
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys who work with immigration matters as part of a diverse practice or who specialize in immigration law. In-house counsel and personnel managers who have employment and immigration matter responsibility also will benefit from attending this program.
For more information and to register, click here.