Why Advanced Construction & Significant Expenditures Lower Green Card Risk
This expert panel will explain exactly how EB-5 job creation is calculated using the RIMS II method and what to look for to make sure the project complies with USCIS rules around bridge financing.
The following topics will be covered:
- How is EB-5 job creation determined in a qualifying project? What costs are eligible to count toward EB-5 job creation?
- What is bridge financing and what does it mean for EB-5 projects and investors?
- How can an EB-5 investor reduce his/her Green Card risk by selecting a project with EB-5 jobs already created at the time of investment?
If you cannot join, register to receive a link to a recording of the webinar.
The panel includes:
- Sam Silverman, Founder and Managing Partner of EB5AN
- Mike Schoenfeld, Founder and Managing Partner of EB5AN
- Ron Klasko, Founder and Managing Partner of Klasko Immigration Law Partners
- Alison Li, Associate at Klasko