Ron will be joining Sam Silverman, Managing Partner and Founder of EB5 Affiliate Network, on this webinar to answer common questions about the EB-5 visa process for investors. Discussions will include how to select a high quality EB-5 project and how to apply for an EB-5 visa, as well as how to make a new business investment qualify for an EB-5 visa.
- What is the process for an EB-5 investor to receive a Green Card?
- How do I select a high quality, low risk EB-5 project?
- Will an investment in my own business qualify me for a Green Card?
- What is an EB-5 Regional Center and why do I need one?
- Will I need to invest $500K or $1M USD to qualify for an EB-5 Visa?
- If I am on another visa, can I still apply for EB-5 at the same time?
EB5 Affiliate Network is a national EB-5 regional center operator and consulting firm with over $500M in EB-5 investment capital across a network of 15 approved regional centers covering 27 states. EB5AN works with project developers and sponsors to assemble high quality EB-5 projects across the country. EB5AN works with EB-5 investors from around the world to identify high quality, low risk EB-5 investments and structure EB-5 projects for investors seeking to create their own EB-5 project.
Click here to register for this webinar.