12;00pm – 1:00pm AEST
Ron Klasko spoke in the 2021 AILA Asia-Pacific Chapter Annual Conference virtual event. He was on a panel entitled Australian Outback – Scorcher Topics In The World of EB-5 on May 12th (May 11th, 10:00pm – 11:00pm EST).
This panel discussed:
- What Is the Current Lay of the Land?
- Possible New Legislation Impacting EB-5
- “RFEB-5” Trends – Foreign Taxes and Currency Exchanges
- TEA Definitions and Determinations
- Impact of the 2020 Redeployment Memo
- Impact of Visa Numbers Movement on EB-5 Cases – Is This Option
- Becoming More Attractive?
To learn more and to register for this event, click here or the button below.