11:50am – 12:50pm
Partner Bill Stock spoke at the 2021 AILA Midwinter Virtual Conference event on a panel entitled Economic Fallout from the Pandemic.
This panel discussed:
- Prevailing Wage and Ability-to-Pay Implications for H-1B, PERMs, and I-140 Petitions
- Managing Permanent Company Changes: Completely Changed Business Plans, Pivots, and Corporate Structural Changes
- Employee Salary Reductions, Hour Reductions, Benching, Furloughs, and Layoffs: How to Remedy After the Fact
- Impact of Revenue Reduction on New Office Ls, E Registrations, and Blanket L-1s
- F-1 Student Issues: Impact of Unemployment and Considerations for Student Entrepreneurs/Founders During Financially Challenging Times
For more information and to register for this event, click here or the button below.