11:00am – 12:00pm EST
Ron Klasko spoke in the 2021 AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law virtual event. He led a discussion on a panel entitled Litigation: More Critical Now Than Ever Before for Business Immigration Practitioners on June 9th.
The panel discussed:
- Strategies for Litigation Challenging Delays, Denials, and APA Violations
- Who Should Be a Plaintiff? Company, Individual, Organization, Multiple Plaintiffs
- Overcoming Government Defenses: Standing, Ripeness, Venue
- When an Injunction or TRO Is Appropriate
- How AILA’s Administrative Litigation Task Force and the Council Can Assist
To learn more and to register for this event, click here or the button below.