Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP is seeking a writer with at least 2 years of experience editing, summarizing, and rewriting scientific descriptions for a non-scientific audience.
The firm was named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has consistently been named one of the Best Law Firms in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
The ideal candidate will be able to present highly technical ideas simply and without impairing meaning. Our cases are time-sensitive, and candidates must be able to work within strict deadlines.
Offering competitive pay and benefits, along with the opportunity to work with a dedicated and supportive team, is part of our commitment to promoting a workplace that values employees. Our comprehensive benefits program includes:
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses
- Professional Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Qualified Retirement Plan
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pre-tax benefit programs: dependent care, Heath Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account and transit/qualified parking
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Corporate Wellness Benefit
- Relocation Assistance
If you are interested in international/intercultural issues and have a Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials along with at least 2 years of professional writing/editing experience, please email your cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to email@example.com.