Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP, a nationally ranked top tier immigration law firm, with a growing practice, has an opening for a Communications Coordinator position in our Philadelphia office.
The Case Intake and Communications Coordinator handles immigration case intake communications with clients to assist the Supervisory Paralegals, Paralegal teams, and Associates, to ensure streamlined and efficient case intake management and subsequent case assignment to a paralegal.
These positions will handle a variety of employment based immigration matters for multinational companies, universities, hospitals, and research organizations. You will work with attorneys and account managers, have contact with scientists, scholars, researchers, and other professionals to establish their eligibility for immigration benefits, and help guide them through the immigration process.
- Knowledge of immigration preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and ShareFile)
- Able to multi-task while showing great attention to detail
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure or tight deadlines
- A willingness to collaborate and assist.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Experience managing/processing high volume of cases
- Experience working under strict deadlines
Along with competitive salary, we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and talented team
- 401(k) with Firm match
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Corporate Wellness Benefit
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on physical demands of this job see HR.
Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.