On Sep 20 2021 by Staff
October 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the October visa bulletin, the DOS provides dates for filing projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart B for Employment-Based cases.
Chart B Dates for Filing says…
- EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD remains CURRENT
- EB-5 Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains UNAVAILABLE
- According to the visa bulletin, “If there is legislative action extending this category for October, the final action dates would immediately become “Current” for October for all countries except China-Mainland born I5 and R5, which would be subject to a November 22, 2015 final action date.”
EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following categories: ALL OTHER, EL SALVADOR, GUATEMALA, HONDURAS, MEXICO, and PHILIPPINES
- EB-2 India moves forward to 08JUL12
- EB-3 India moves forward a week to 08JAN14
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5 and I5 and R5) are CURRENT
- EB-2 China moves forward to 01SEP18
- EB-3 China moves a week to 15JAN19
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains at 22NOV15
**Check out Page 9 of the visa bulletin for visa availability in the coming months. This is potential monthly movement.
- EB-1: Current across the board (Worldwide, China and India)
- EB-2: Worldwide remains current; China and India could move several months
- EB-3: Worldwide could have final action date as early as NOV; China and India could retrogress as early as NOV; Mexico and Philippines could have final action date as early as NOV
If you have any questions about the October visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.