On Feb 24 2021 by Staff
March 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the March visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates), ALL CHARGEABILITY, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM are all current across the board
- EB-1 India jumps ahead 7 months to 01AUG20
- EB-2 India jumps ahead a few months to 15JAN10
- EB-3 India moves 3 months to 01JUL10
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-5 India Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains CURRENT
- EB-1 China jumps ahead to 01AUG20
- EB-2 China remains at 15JUN16
- EB-3 China moves ahead to 08FEB18
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and EB-5 China Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains at 15AUG15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and Regional Center (I5 and R5) moves ahead a few weeks to 22OCT17
If you have any questions about the March visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2020 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact email@example.com.