On May 25 2021 by Staff
June 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the June visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates), EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD WILL REMAIN CURRENT.
EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following categories: ALL OTHER, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM
- EB-2 India moves ahead 2 months to 01DEC10
- EB-3 India jumps 9 months (!!!) to 01NOV11
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-5 India Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains CURRENT
- EB-2 China moves ahead 5 months to 01MAY17
- EB-3 China moves ahead 6 months to 01SEP18
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and EB-5 China Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains at 15AUG15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and Regional Center (I5 and R5) moves forward 2 months to 15APR18
If you have any questions about the June visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.