On Jan 22 2021 by Staff
February 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the February visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories through May 2021 that could happen on a monthly basis. Of course there could be fluctuations based on applicant demand and other variables. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
China: Up to six months
India: Up to six months
China: Up to three weeks
India: Up to two weeks
China: Up to one month
India: Up to three weeks
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates), ALL CHARGEABILITY, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM are all current across the board; India and China also sees some forward movement.
- EB-1 India moves ahead to 01JAN20
- EB-2 India moves ahead a week to 12OCT09
- EB-3 India also moves ahead a week to 01APR10
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-5 India Regional Center (I5 and R5) will be CURRENT
- EB-1 China moves ahead a few months to 01JAN20
- EB-2 China moves ahead a week to 15JUN16
- EB-3 China moves ahead to 01JAN18
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains at 15AUG15
- EB-5 China Regional Center (I5 and R5) will be 15AUG15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) moves ahead to 01OCT17
If you have any questions about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact email@example.com.