Event Date: Jun 09 - 12, 2021
2021 AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law
Elise Fialkowski spoke in the 2021 AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law virtual event. She led a discussion on a panel entitled Oh, Where Are the Good Old Times? Trying to Be an L-1 Intracompany Transferee on June 12th.
The panel discussed:
- Putting in the Kitchen Sink, Filing with USCIS
- Strategies for Addressing RFEs
- That Sounds FAMiliar! Heightened Adjudication Standards for Blanket L-Based
Petitions at Consular Posts
- Legacy Issues: BAHA, Travel Bans, and National Interest Exceptions
- Current Trends at USCIS and Consular Posts
To learn more and to register for this event, click here or the button below.