On Apr 05 2010 by H. Ronald Klasko
Counseling Developers About EB-5
We regularly counsel developers interested in attracting foreign investors under the EB-5 program.
We review various options, including:
- Advantages and disadvantages of seeking classification as a new regional center
- Possibility of having particular projects adopted by existing regional centers
- Obtaining project pre-approval from USCIS
- Advantages and disadvantages of having pooled investments with individual EB-5 petitions.
Our services include:
- Preparation and filing of exemplar I-526 petitions for project pre-approval
- Structuring pooled investments for purposes of individual EB-5 petitions
- Matching projects with approved regional centers
- Overseeing and counseling with respect to establishment of new regional centers, including recommending economists, business plan writers, attorneys and others as needed.
To set up a consultation with H. Ronald Klasko to discuss these and other issues, please click here.