Services for Developers
We regularly help developers and business owners obtain capital under the EB-5 Program. The following are services we provide:
- Leading team consisting of economist, business plan writer and securities lawyer in structuring project for EB-5 compliance
- Advising on legal issues and CIS policies relating to EB-5 issues
- Advising on direct vs. regional center options
- Reviewing and advising regarding business plan for project
- Reviewing and advising regarding economic report relating to job creation, TEA and regional center geography
- Reviewing and advising regarding marketing plan*
- Reviewing and advising regarding EB-5 immigration law issues in securities and corporate documentation
- Advising on whether to form new regional center or obtain existing regional center to sponsor project
- Reviewing documentation of targeted employment area
- Discussing escrow options and reviewing Escrow Agreement
- Reviewing agreements with third parties
- Reviewing all documentation for consistency and for EB-5 compliance
- Preparing and filing exemplar I-526 petition
- Preparing and filing template for investors’ I-526 petitions regarding regional center and project
- Preparing and filing application for regional center designation
- Performing all compliance services listed under “Services for Approved Regional Centers”
*Clients of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP have access to the services of EB5 Market Connect (EB5MC.com), a company which provides EB-5 marketing services and which matches EB-5 projects with migration agents. For more information, contact Jerry Chen, General Manager, at email@example.com or 917.808.6411.
Bringing Transparency to the EB-5 Industry
EB-5 Regional Centers Database Tool
In keeping with our continued efforts to improve transparency in the EB-5 industry and provide tools that benefit all stakeholders, alongside EB5AN, we’ve developed an EB-5 Regional Center Database tool that enables users to quickly find potential regional center sponsors for their projects. Simply insert the address of a project and instantly get a list of EB-5 regional centers with the necessary geographic coverage.
Enter Project Address Below to Identify Potential EB-5 Regional Center Sponsors
Issues for Consultations
- Advantages and disadvantages of seeking to certify a new regional center.
- Advantages and disadvantages of seeking to have a project adopted by an existing regional center.
- Advantages and disadvantages of purchasing a dormant regional center.
- Advantages and disadvantages of pursuing individual EB-5 petitions through a non-regional center pooled investment.
- Timing and cost issues for each alternative.
- Different models of regional center projects, including the debt model and the equity model.
- Advantages and disadvantages of having projects pre-approved by USCIS.
- Interpretations of USCIS on issues relevant to regional centers and regional center investors.
- Experiences of successful and unsuccessful regional centers.
- Professionals whose services will be required in order to request regional center certification.
- Other issues specific to your individual plans and projects.