- 2012 Issues
- General H-1B Issues
- H-1B Visas and Quota
- Quota-Exempt Employment
- Strategies to Enhance Chances of Getting H-1B
- Travel and Status Issues for H-1B Approvals
- H-1B Issues for Start-Up Business
- Other Visa Options
- Other Nonimmigrant (Temporary) Options: Treaty (E) Visas
- Intracompany Transferee (L-1) Visas
- Extraordinary Ability (O-1) Visas
- Trainee (H-3) Visa
- Permanent Resident Status: Family, Asylum, Lottery
- Permanent Resident Status: Employment
- Permanent Resident Status: Investment (EB-5) http://www.eb5immigration.com
- Q & A Session
PowerPoint and Relevant Articles:
H. Ronald Klasko, Esq. (Ron) is the Managing Partner of Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer, LLP and has been providing immigration assistance and solutions to universities, hospitals, and research institutions for over 25 years.
Ron is a past National President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and served for 3 years as the bar association’s General Counsel. His firm is the first immigration law firm global partner of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. Mr. Klasko has been invited by more than 25 universities and hospitals to address students and scholars.
Ron has been selected as one of six top tier immigration lawyers in the US by Chambers Global. He is selected annually for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America. The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers 2007 and 2008 Corporate Immigration Law editions selected Ron as the "most highly regarded” immigration lawyer in the world. He is a frequent author and lecturer on hospital and university-related immigration law topics and is a former Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Villanova University Law School.
Ron is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Law. He has helped thousands of students navigate the complicated process of obtaining working visas and green cards.
March 20, 2012
Jon M. Huntsman Hall, Room G60
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104